Access UFApps from a PC
- Open a web browser and go to http://receiver.citrix.com
- Once there, click the button labeled “Download Receiver for Windows”.
- Run the Citrix Receiver installer.
- If a box reading “Confirm installation is complete” appears, click OK.
- In some browsers you may see a ribbon or window that reads “This webpage wants to run the following add-on: Citrix Receiver…” Click “Allow” and select “Do not show me this warning again” if prompted.
- Once the Citrix Receiver is installed go to apps.ufl.edu
- For certain web browsers, you may wish to add https://apps.ufl.edu/ to your trusted sites list, to avoid having to approve each launch of a UFApps application. Check your browser help for instructions.
Posted in: First Time Use