When I try to launch an application, I just see a spinning wheel and the application never launches.
On a PC or Mac
This behavior usually indicates that the Citrix Receiver is not properly installed.
- Clear your internet browser cache
- Restart your internet browser or try a different browser
- If you still see this behavior, visit http://receiver.citrix.com and install the Citrix Receiver
On an Android or iOS device
This usually indicates a problem with your network connection.
- Verify you have a working WiFi or 3G/4G connection
- Logout of the Citrix Receiver app on your device and log back in
- If you still see this behavior, delete the account you created for apps.ufl.edu in the Citrix Receiver and create a new account
- If you still see this behavior, uninstall the Citrix Receiver and download it again from your device’s app store.