Access UFApps from a Mac
Note: There is a known issue with MacOS Catalina and Citrix Workspace App (formerly Citrix Receiver). When a MacOS user tries to launch an application in UFApps using the full workspace app (full receiver), they are prompted with a window stating that “You have not chosen to trust “AddTrust External CA Root”, the issue of the server’s security certificate”. Contact your help desk for assistance”. To resolve the issue, the user must download Citrix Workspace App version 1910.2 or newer.
To access UFApps from a Mac, you will need to install the Citrix Workspace App. Please follow the step below:
- Open a web browser and go to http://receiver.citrix.com
- Once there, click the button labeled “Download for Mac”.
- Click on “Download Citrix Workspace app for Mac”
- Download and open the Citrix Workspace App.
- Select the “Install Citrix Workspace” option.
- Click on continue to start the installation and follow instruction. for the installation to complete.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation completes successfully, you will get the screen shown below
- Go to apps.ufl.edu and login!